We must receive cleared payment in full for the total value of the order before we will accept and start processing your order.
The following method of payment is accepted:
- Direct Deposit
Cute 4 Suit takes no responsibility for any delays associated with processing your payment by third-party financial institutions.
Cute 4 Suit will appear on your credit card statement for orders placed with us.
For certain Credit Card orders(i.e. based on fraud risk as determined by our automated fraud risk assessment procedures), we will undertake addtional steps to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent.
These steps may include, but are not limited to :
- Calling the customer and/or owner of the credit card on a land line number
- Verifying the land line number as belonging to the deliver or billing address
- Validating the billing address specified on our website as matching the billing address provided to the credit card issuer
- Requesting the courier to verify and record the identity of the recipient on delivery
- Requesting a photocopy of the credit card to be faxed to us (to verify physical possession of the card)
Cute 4 Suit uses the industry standard security protocol Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt all sensitive information (like your credit card details) that passes between your computer and the Cute 4 Suit website.
We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information.
This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in transit.
So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on Cute 4 Suit is perfectly safe.
Also, when you provide credit card information on our website, it is passed directly to the bank via SSL secured payment gateway and is at no stage stored on our website or in our database. This means there is no risk of your credit card information being stolen, even in the highly unlikely event of someone gaining access to our database.